— Women’s Leadership Event to be Held at the Sagamore Pendry in Baltimore
Polished Nichols PR & Marketing
(Baltimore, MD) – July 27, 2022 – Letts Consult, a women-owned and managed organization helping businesses improve their profitability, sustainability, and responsibility by focusing on strategy, talent, and culture, announced its inaugural State of the Woman 2022 conference to be held at the Sagamore Pendry in Baltimore, Maryland from September 18-20, 2022.
The three-day event will bring together more than 100 professional and executive women from across the nation to share leadership lessons, discuss obstacles and barriers in the workplace, and work together to move women forward in business and communities; therefore, closing gaps in equities, and resulting in more women in leadership, the C-Suite, and on corporate boards.
The agenda features an opening reception and entertainment, Monday evening gala, Champions of Inclusivity award presentation, intimate lunches and dinners, and an impressive group of female speakers and panelists. Topics of discussion will include Today’s Leaders, The Impact of Inequities – The “Why”, Get in the Game: A Financial Panel, Becoming Board Worthy, Health Empowerment, Protecting Yourself in Cyberspace, Supporting our Women Veterans, and Make a Difference.
“The State of the Woman 2022 will be the first of annual regional conferences held throughout this decade — the new Roaring 20’s. It’s time to take a stand for women’s inclusion in the corporate world,” said Gail Letts, CEO and Founder, Letts Consult. “Our team designed this event to inspire and motivate our attendees to take the lead in helping other women move their careers forward and be personally encouraged to dream bigger and achieve more. We’re striving for these executive women to gain an appreciation for career management, business trends and current issues, financial management, and health/wellness balance in their personal and professional lives.”
The event will showcase women leaders including:
- Nancy Bagranoff, Professor of Accounting, University of Richmond
- Cindy Battino, BHSP, Happiness Expert, Transformational Healing
- Diane Hoffmann, J.D.M.S., Jacob A France Professor of Health Law, University of Maryland Carey School
- Kim Keenan, Esq., Former NAACP General Counsel, Mediator, Arbitrator & Neutral Evaluator, JAMS; Letts Consult Board Member
- Dr. Suzet McKinney, Principal & Director of Life Sciences, Sterling Bay
- Erin Moran, Inaugural Executive Director, Dr. Nancy Grasmick Leadership Institute
- Author Robin Williams, an Award-winning columnist and the first female Chair of the Virginia Racing Commission
- Barbara Autin, Director of Career Placement, Veterans in Media & Entertainment
- Julie Bowen, Senior Vice President, Operations & Outreach and Chief Legal Officer, MITRE
- Jane-Scott Cantus, Managing Principal and General Counsel, The ILEX Group and President and CEO, The B2B Project
- Jennifer Docherty, Managing Director, Assistant General Counsel, Piper Sandler & Company
- Dawn Dupre, ADPA, Executive Vice President/Wealth Management, Financial Advisor, The Dupre Keating Group of Janney Montgomery Scott LLC; Letts Consult Board Member
- Michelle “G-I” Gardner-Ince, Director of the Women Veteran-Owned Small Business Initiative, Office of Small & Disadvantaged Business Utilization, Department of Veteran Affairs
- Ann Ramage, CPA & Partner, Keiter
- Bonnie Sewell, CFP, CDFA, AIF, CEPA, Managing Director, Senior Wealth Advisor, Dakota Wealth Management
- Linda Singh, Retired Major General, CEO, Kaleidoscope Affect, LLC
- Terrie Spiro, Former President, CEO, and Director, Cecil Bancorp, Inc. and Cecil Bank
Registration is open at https://letts-consult.com/executive-womens-retreat/. Members of the Letts Consult Executive Council and Leadership Circle will receive a discounted rate on event registration.
“We are thrilled to offer this conference in the beautiful setting of the Sagamore Pendry Baltimore as it truly embodies the city’s rich history, vibrant personality, and idyllic harbor setting with character, inspiration, and style,” said Letts. “We want to inspire these ladies, and we believe that this venue will do just that. Additionally, we included some much-needed ‘downtime’ for the attendees to enjoy the waterfront region.”
The Sagamore Pendry Baltimore is offering a discounted nightly rate for Letts Consult retreat attendees. Room reservations can be made now. https://book.passkey.com/event/50265872/owner/49658955/home.
Partners and sponsors for the State of the Woman 2022 include United Bank, Mercy Medical Center, Accent Professional Recruiting, Troutman Pepper, Howell Creative Group, Polished Nichols Public Relations & Marketing, Keiter, Mraz & Company, WellcomeMD, and Virginia Business. Interested sponsors can learn more here.
About Letts Consult (www.letts-consult.com)
Letts Consult, a women-owned and managed organization helping businesses improve their profitability, sustainability, and responsibility by focusing on strategy, talent, and culture. Letts Consult enables companies to build stronger cultures and teams with an emphasis on executive leadership and gender equity. The team provides information, education, resources, events, and meaningful connections to help women advance and grow professionally. Founded in 2019, Letts Consult offers a wide range of services from individual to group programming. The organization tailors their services to fit the client’s business needs- project-based or long-term. Services include strategic planning, recruitment, business profitability review, executive coaching, workshops, consultation services, motivational speaking engagement services, team retreat workshops, The Advancement Accelerator Program, and The Managing Diversity program.
About The Corner Office (https://letts-consult.com/the-corner-office/)
Letts Consult recently launched The Corner Office in 2022, inviting senior and executive level women to become members and enjoy the benefits of the networking program. Women will come together at specially planned events (including dinners and roundtables), share thought leadership articles, speak at and attend webinars, and be included in a private directory, among more. Through The Corner Office, Letts Consult offers two levels of membership: Executive Council and Leadership Circle.
About The State of the Woman 2022 (https://letts-consult.com/executive-womens-retreat/)
The State of the Woman 2022 event is scheduled for September 18-20, 2022 at the Sagamore Pendry Baltimore. The 3-day conference is designed for professional women across the country to: share the lessons they have learned throughout their career journey, discuss the challenges of the pipeline to feed the C-Suite and recommend tactics/solutions to correct, learn, and discuss best practices that impact diversity and inclusion in corporate cultures, recognize women who are breaking barriers, and celebrate the uniqueness of the women gathered. The agenda features an opening reception and entertainment, Monday evening gala, Champions of Inclusivity award presentation, intimate lunches and dinners, and an impressive group of female speakers and panelists. Topics of discussion will include Today’s Leaders, The Impact of Inequities – The “Why”, Get in the Game: A Financial Panel, Becoming Board Worthy, Health Empowerment, Protecting Yourself in Cyberspace, Supporting our Women Veterans, and Make a Difference. Registration is currently open.